In the highest part of the concentric Murazzano, in a pleasant area of public green, stands the high main tower, once included in an armed castle. The medieval castle, now disappeared, belonged to a branch of the Marquis of Saluzzo, since 1463 and then permanently since 1487 to the Dukes of Savoy. The large square tower was probably built in the second half of the Thirteenth Century. It is 33 meters high; its walls are made of stone, with perfectly squared edges. At the top of the tower there is a vault supporting the terrace, closed by a new cell in 1927.